Indianapolis Dental Services
Start Smiling With Comprehensive Dental Services
At Thompson Family Dental at Nora, we firmly believe in comprehensive dentistry, which focuses on the overall picture of your oral and overall health. With your partnership between you and Dr. Thompson, we’ll take a look how your smile affects the rest of your body.
We begin by determining your reasons for visiting our dental office:
- Are you having trouble chewing or speaking clearly?
- Are you in pain?
- Do you love your smile?
From there, we’ll strategize a comprehensive plan that reaches your smile goals in the long term. Dr. Thompson has close relationships with many specialists throughout the area to ensure your plan goes smoothly.
Your treatment plan is a two-way relationship with us. With your help, we can get your smile’s health and beauty the way you want it to be. We invite you to schedule a consultation with our office to see if we’re the right fit for you.
Our Services At A Glance
Wonderful! Dr. Thompson is incredible and I refer people to her whenever I possibly can!
Molly R., Actual Patient
Learn More About Our Top Comprehensive Dental Services
Missing teeth? Having bite issues? Is it difficult to speak clearly or eat your favorite foods? Our restorative dental services can help.
Our comprehensive exams are very important to properly diagnose and determine the root cause of your dental problems. Not only is this diagnosis important to relieve you of pain, but it will help you save time and money in your dental care.
Once you and Dr. Thompson have determined the root cause of what’s affecting your smile’s function and aesthetics, she may recommend one or multiple services, including:
- Dental Implants: An excellent restoration option to replace missing teeth or to deal with rebellious sliding dentures. Dr. Thompson will closely work with your oral surgeon to ensure the best, most predictable outcome.
- Dentures: Another excellent alternative to replace missing teeth. We offer a multitude of options, including conventional dentures and implant-supported dentures.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation: A combination of dental services that first focuses on restoring your bite and function, then on the aesthetics.
No matter your reason for visiting the dentist, you can come as you are – we don’t judge! Together, we can achieve your smile goals and get you smiling again.
Are you scared of the dentist? Did you have a bad experience in the past? Dr. Thompson can help you put those fears to rest with our sedation options.
Along with our friendly team (who’ve been helping the Nora community for over 20 years), we offer sedation dentistry for those with dental apprehension and anxiety. The sedation methods we offer include:
- Nitrous Oxide – Also known as laughing gas
- Oral Sedation – A pill you take before your dental appointment
Aligning your smile to its ideal position is crucial for optimal oral health. Luckily, we offer Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
Some of our orthodontic solutions include:
Along with the aesthetic benefits these methods offer, they’re non-invasive and conservative with natural tooth structures, keeping your smile healthy.
While both methods are different in their own ways, Invisalign and ClearCorrect consist of using clear, comfortable aligners designed to move your teeth to their appropriate positions. The aligners are removable and don’t require metal brackets and wires. You may be a candidate for one of our orthodontic solutions if:
- You are tired of dealing with crooked teeth
- You have minor tooth misalignment issues, such as crowded teeth, gaps between teeth, overbite, underbite, etc.
- You don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of traditional orthodontics
Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign or ClearCorrect. Please contact us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation with Dr. Thompson today.
Are you picturing your perfect smile? Cosmetic dentistry is the perfect solution to achieving your dream smile.
We love creating smiles that truly represent our patients’ personalities. When choosing us for your cosmetic needs, you can expect:
- An acute attention to detail
- A hands-on approach throughout the entire smile makeover process
- Direct communication with our dental lab to create a smile unique to you
When designing your smile, Dr. Thompson considers your facial characteristics and personality to ensure your smile is customized to you – not someone else. She may recommend one or multiple solutions, which could include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Invisalign or ClearCorrect
- And so much more
Too good to be true? Schedule your cosmetic consultation with Dr. Thompson today!